Course - TOGAF® 9.1
TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) 9.1 Training is designed as per The Open Group norms to ensure that you have an in-depth understanding of the Framework as well as help you clear the exam in the first attempt. Our training will help you understand how to apply ADM (Architecture Development Method) and architecture governance in Enterprise Architecture Development.
- Acquire the clear detailed knowledge of the core concepts of TOGAF, such as the Architecture Development Method (ADM), Enterprise Continuum and Architecture Repository
- Practical application of Architecture Governance, Architecture Building Blocks, Architecture Viewpoints
- Master the guidelines for adapting the ADM Architecture, Maturity Models and Architecture Skills Framework
- Tips and Tricks to pass the both Level 1 and Level 2 Exams
- Free Downloadable e-book for Foundation and Certified TOGAF 9.1
Enterprise Architecture Professionals, Business Architects, IT Architects and Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9.1 to apply or move towards Enterprise Architecture.
Benefits of TOGAF
- TOGAF has been developed through the collaborative efforts of over 300 of the world's leading organizations – it provides a tried and tested framework for general Enterprise Architecture practice
- Organizations that seek Boundary-less Information Flow are recommended that they use TOGAF 9 in defining and implementing the structures and processes
- TOGAF enable access to integrated information within and between enterprises.
How to become a Certified TOGAF Professional?
- TOGAF 9 Level 1 or Foundation
- TOGAF 9 Level 2 or TOGAF 9 certified.
These exams can be taken separately or together.
Exam Voucher will be shared with the course to book an exam at the nearest prometric center with a validity of 1 year
Pre – Requisites
There are No Pre-requisites for this training. Any professional at any level within an organization that wants to move towards Enterprise Architecture can take this training.
- TOGAF part 1 Foundation (Duration 60 minutes)
40 multiple choice questions (Closed Book)
Pass mark – 55%
- TOGAF part 2 Certification (Duration 90 minutes) Scenario based questions (Open Book)
Pass mark – 60%