Course - Neuro-Linguistic Programming
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a name that envelops the three most powerful aspects associated with human experience – neurology, language and programming. In essence, NLP is an effective method of influencing brain behaviour (the ‘neuro’ part) through the use of language (the ‘linguistic’ part) and other types of communication to enable person to transform the way the brain habitually responds to certain stimuli (the ‘programming’). NLP enables people to change undesirable attitudes, values and beliefs and produce healthy behaviours as a result.
Benefits of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Improved influence on stakeholders
- Communicate more effectively with others
- Manage thoughts, moods and behaviours and not be unduly influenced by the environment.
- Improved sales strategies and negotiation skills
- Resolve conflicts within organizations.
- Overcome frustrating barriers in personal and business relationships.
- Gained greater confidence to explore and move towards goals.
- Successfully implement significant business change programs.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management
- Human resource professionals heading the function
- Hi-Potential candidates
Personnel from anylevel in the organization can attend